The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Friday 10 February 2017

Beautiful Exchange – Hillsong Live/United. A Beautiful Exchange @ Jun 2010. D Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for Beautiful Exchange - Hillsong Live/United

Beautiful Exchange – Hillsong Live/United @ Jun 2010
Album: A Beautiful Exchange – Released: Jun 29, 2010
Word and Music: Joel Houston.
Key: D (Male Singer).  Sung by: Joel Houston
Sequence: Intro-V1-Int(4bar)-V2-C1-Int(4bar)-V3-C1-C2-B(10x)

Intro / Interlude: | Bm  -  -  - | D/F#  -  -  -  | G  -  -  - | D  -  -  -

Verse 1
    -        | Bm         -  -              -            | D/F#       -  -
You were     near,       Though I was dis   -   tant
   -        | G            -               -              -    | D     -  -
Dis-il-lu - sioned    I was, Lost and in - se-cure
   -        | Bm                -  -         -     | D/F#      -  -  -
Still mer  -  cy fought,      For my at-ten-tion
               | G               -               -   -  | D  -          -         -     | Bm
You were wait-ing at   the door,                 Then I let you in    (Interlude: 4 bars)
    
Verse 2
   -                 | Bm  -  -         -      | D/F#    -  -
Tra-ding your life,       For my of-fens-es
         -     | G               -           -               -               | D  -   -
For my re-demp-tion,   You car-ried all   the blame
    -                | Bm    -  -         -        | D/F#     -  -  -     | G                    -           -     -
Brea-king the curse,       Of our con-di-tion,          Per-fect-ion took    our place

Chorus 1
        | Bm  -   -   - | D/F#  -  -  -         | G       -  -  -  | D     -  -  -
When on   -  ly      love             could make    a       way
      | Bm    -    -    -  | D/F#  -  -   -      | G                   -     -              -  | G -  -  -
You gave    your       life               in a beau - ti-ful    ex - change (1st time Int(4bar) – Verse 3)

Chorus 2:
        | Bm  -   -   - | D/F#  -  -  -         | G       -     -    -  | D        -  -  -
When on   -  ly      love             could break   these      chains
      | Bm    -    -    -  | D/F#  -  -   -      | G                   -     -              -  | G -  - 
You gave    your       life               in a beau - ti-ful    ex - change

Verse 3
         -           | Bm    -  -          -       | D/F#   -  -  -
My bur-den e-rased,      My life for-gi-ven
             | G                  -                   -               -  | D
There is noth-ing that    could take   this love   a-way
                -           | Bm  -  -          -        | D/F     -  -  -
And my on-ly de - sire       and sole am-bi-tion
      | G                   -       -          -  | G  -  -  -
Is to love you just   the   same        (Repeat Chorus 1 – Chorus 2)

Bridge (10x)
| A   -          -     -  | G      -  -  -  | Bm  -        -     -  | D        -  -  -
      Ho-ly are you  God,                   Ho-ly is your name
| A         -              -       -  | G    -  - 
     With e-very-thing I’ve got
          -         | Bm         -   -               -  | D       -  -  -
My heart will      sing          how I love    you

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

Lyrics for Beautiful Exchange - Hillsong Live/United

Beautiful Exchange – Hillsong Live/United @ Jun 2010
Album: A Beautiful Exchange – Released: Jun 29, 2010
Word and Music: Joel Houston.
Key: D (Male Singer).  Sung by: Joel Houston
Sequence: Intro-V1-Int(4bar)-V2-C1-Int(4bar)-V3-C1-C2-B(10x)

Verse 1
You were near though I was distant
Disillusioned, I was lost and insecure
Still mercy fought for my attention
You were waiting at the door then I let You in  (Interlude: 4 bars)

Verse 2
Trading your life for my offenses
For my redemption, You carried all the blame
Breaking the curse of our condition
Perfection took our place

Chorus 1
When only love could make a way
You gave Your life in a beautiful exchange  (1st time Int(4bar) – Verse 3)

Chorus 2
When only love could break these chains
You gave Your life in a beautiful exchange

Verse 3
My burden erased, my life forgiven
There is nothing that could take this love away
My only desire and sole ambition
Is to love You just the same       (Repeat Chorus 1 – Chorus 2)

Bridge (10x)
Holy are You, God, holy is Your name
With everything I've got
My heart will sing how I love You


Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords


Hillsong




No comments:

Post a Comment