The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Here I Am To Worship - Hillsong United. E Chord (Lyrics and Chords)


YouTube Key: E

Lyrics and Chords for Here I Am To Worship - Hillsong United

Here I Am To Worship – Hillsong United
Writer: Tim Hughes    
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo: 72 bpm (Medium)
Scripture Reference(s): Hebrews 2:7-8, John 8:12
Origin Key: G (Male Singer)   Worship (Alicia did in Key Signature: E)
Hp recording on TENOR 19/7/16, 20/7/16, 21/2/17, 9/10/18, 23/7/19    
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-B(4x)-C(3x)

Intro:   | E  -  B  -  | F#m7  -  -  -  | E  -  B  -  | A2  -  -  - | (2x)

Verse 1
| E         -       B           -               | F#m7  -              -    ^    -
  Light of the world You stepped down  in-to dark - ness
| E      -           B       -     | A2       -  -  -
  O-pened my eyes let me     see
| E        -         B          -  | F#m7  -  ^    -      -
  Beau-ty that made this  heart       a-dore You
| E         -     B   -    ^   | A2     ^   -  -  -  | A2  -
  Hope of a life   spent with You

Chorus
    -        -     | E        -       -        -     | B/D#    -
Here I am to wor-ship Here I am to bow  down
    -        -     | E/G#  -       -             -      | A  -
Here I am to say   that You're my   God
            -        -        | E       -   -        -        | B/D#   - 
You're al-to-ge-ther love-ly Al-to-ge-ther wor - thy
  -        -        | E/G#    -   A2    -       | A  -  -  -  | A  -  -  -
Al-to-ge-ther won - der-ful to   me

Verse 2
| E         -      B        -     | F#m7  -       -    -
  King of all days Oh so high - ly e-xal-ed
| E         -        B      -  | A2          -  -  -
  Glo-rious in hea-ven      above
| E         -           B       -      | F#m7   -          -   -
  Hum-bly You came to the earth You cre-a-ted
| E      -             B      -         | A2         -  -  -  | A2  -
  All for love's sake be-came     poor

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge  
  -   ^ | B  -      ^    E/G#   -       ^   | A ^  -   ^    -
I'll ne  - ver know         how much     it    cost
  -   ^ | B  ^   -   ^  E/G#  -    ^  | A   ^    -    ^     -     
To see    my    sin           u-pon      that    cross

(Repeat Bridge 4x – Repeat Chorus 3x)

Call:
Call upon the name of the Lord, And be saved


Lyrics for Here I Am To Worship - Hillsong United

Here I Am To Worship – Hillsong United
Writer: Tim Hughes    
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo: 72 bpm (Medium)
Scripture Reference(s): Hebrews 2:7-8, John 8:12
Origin Key: G (Male Singer)   Worship (Alicia did in Key Signature: E)
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-B(4x)-C(3x)

Verse 1
Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

Chorus
Here I am to worship, Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You?re my God
You're altogether lovely, Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

Verse 2
King of all days, Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love’s sake became poor

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross

(Repeat Bridge 4x – Repeat Chorus 3x)


Hillsong



No comments:

Post a Comment