The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Friday 3 February 2017

Love On The Line – Hillsong Worship @ 2015. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for Love On The Line - Hillsong Worship @ 2015

Love On The Line – Hillsong Worship @ 2015
Music/Lyrics: Aryel Murphy, Scott Ligertwood & Brooke Ligertwood
Album: Open Heaven / River Wild
Original Chord: G (Female Singer)
Time Signature: 6/8          Tempo: = 172 bpm  
Seq: Intro-V1-C-Int-V2-C-Free-B-B-Int-C-B-B
Hp Recording: 7/11/18   

Intro: | Em -  -  - | Em -  -  - | G -  -  - | G -  -  - | (repeat x2)

Verse 1
| Em     -  (C)            -             | G    -   G   -
  You put      Your love on the line
    | Em            -          (C)  -             | G      -  G  -
To bear the weight of sin     now is  mine
| Em      -   (C)       -           | G          -  G  -
  Wash-ing       my ri-ver of wrongs
| Em         -   (C)               -          | G     -  D  -
  Into the sea      of Your in-finite love

Chorus
         | G       -    G      -          | D       -   D
With arms held high,   Lord I give my life
    -                | Em      -  Em     -
Know-ing I'm found in Christ
            | C       -     C     -
In Your love for – e – ver
        | G   -  G   -             | D       -  D
With all  I  am,   In Your grace  I  stand
           -             | Em   -    Em      -
The great-est of  all   ro - mance
            | C       -   C      -
Love of God my Sa-viour

Interlude: | G – G – | D – D – | Em – Em – | C – C –
                  (Oo… My Savior… Jesus…)

Verse 2
| Em         -    (C)         -             | G        -   G   -
  Mercy roars      like hur-ricane winds
| Em           -    (C)            -             | G    -   D  -
  Furious love        laid waste to my sin…..in….    (Chorus)

Bridge
| G              -               | G                  -
     To the one who has res-cued my   soul
| D              -               | D                    -
     To the one who has welcomed me   home
| Em           -             | Em              -
     To the one who is Sa-viour of all
| C       -     C      -    (G- Ending)
I sing for – e – ver

(Repeat Bridge 2x - Interlude - Chorus - Repeat Bridge 2x)


Lyrics for Love On The Line - Hillsong Worship @ 2015

Love On The Line – Hillsong Worship @ 2015
Music/Lyrics: Aryel Murphy, Scott Ligertwood & Brooke Ligertwood
Album: Open Heaven / River Wild
Original Chord: G (Female Singer)   
Time Signature: 6/8          Tempo: = 172 bpm
Seq: Intro-V1-C-Int-V2-C-Free-B-B-Int-C-B-B

Verse 1
You put Your love on the line
To bear the weight of sin that was mine
Washing my river of wrongs
Into the sea of Your infinite love

Chorus
With arms held high
Lord I give my life
Knowing I'm found in Christ
In Your love forever
With all I am
In Your grace I stand
The greatest of all romance
Love of God my Saviour

Verse 2
Mercy roars like hurricane winds
Furious love laid waste to my sin
(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
To the one who has rescued my soul
To the one who has welcomed me home
To the one who is Savior of all
I sing forever

(Repeat Bridge 2x - Interlude - Chorus - Repeat Bridge 2x)

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

Hillsong




No comments:

Post a Comment