The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Until The End – New Creation Church NCC @ 2010. I Sing Hosanna. C Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for Until The End - New Creation Church NCC

Until The End – NCC @ 2010
Album: I Sing Hosanna
Words & Music by Sean Goh, Sung by: Sean Goh.   Tempo: 66bpm
Original Key: B (Male Singer), Capo 4 Play in G
Key: A (NCC Chord Version) (Male Singer)    Transpose to C (Female Singer)
Sequence: Intro-V1-Int-V2-Int-C-V3-C-C-Int/Narr-B-B-B-End

Intro/ Interlude:  | F2  -  ^G  -  | C  -  -  -  | F2  -  ^G  -  | C  -  -  -  |
                              | F2  -  ^G  -  | C  -  -  -  | F2  -  ^G  -  | C  -  -

Verse 1
               -        | Am       -   F           -           | Em           -
      A wreath of thorns,          Be-came Your      crown
Am         -          | F      -     G     -        | C        -
     My curse was laid     u-pon    Your brow
Am              -           | F          -   G        -      Am       -
     Your wounds dis-played          for all to       see
F             -      | G      -     G7 -      | C    -  -  -            (Interlude 2 bars)
     Your bo-dy torn     to res - cue me

Verse 2
               -             | Am   -   F       -      | Em       -
     My sins You’re faith-------ful to for   -   get
Am         -            | F      -        G           -  | C     -
     Be-cause Your love    and jus-tice       met
Am          -      | F       -   G       -        | Am        -
     There at the cross,,…,,. u-pon that      hill
F                -       | G       -       G7 -          | C     -   C7 
     Lord, You ful-filled    the Fa  - ther’s will

Chorus
          -      | F      -   -               -       | Em/C   -   -
My stain of sin,          Your blood e-rased
         -     | F            -           G   -        | C       -  C7
My life re-deemed,    Lord by    Your grace
               -       | F        -   -          -        | Em/C  -   -
Healed and res-tored         in Your em-brace
           -  | F       -               G     -   | C     -   -   -      (Interlude 2 bars)
Now all I    see    is Your love - ly face

Verse 3
       -       | Am   -   F      -           | Em   -
For-e-ver-more         I will con - fess
Am         -       | F        -       G      -       | C      -
     You are my Lord,    my right - eous-ness
Am          -         | F      -   G         -     | Am   -
     The One who died         yet rose a-gain
F          -         | G      -      G7  -     | C     -   C7 
   My God and King    un-til     the end            

(Repeat Chorus 2x) then (Interlude 1 full Verse build up to Bridge)

Bridge 3x (2x with music, 1x plugging)
        -     | F   -  -          -    | Em/C  -  -          -     | F    -     G     -      | C      -  -
Hal-le-lu-jah,      Hal-le-lu-jah,            Hal-le-lu-jah    to You,   my King
        -     | F   -  -          -    | Em/C  -  -          -     | F    -     G     -      | C      -  -
Hal-le-lu-jah,      Hal-le-lu-jah,            Hal-le-lu-jah    to You,   my King

Ending
               -       | F        -   -          -        | Em/C  -   -
Healed and res-tored         in Your em-brace
           -  | F       -               G     -   | C     -   -   -      (Interlude 2 bars)
Now all I    see    is Your love - ly face
Lyrics for Until The End - New Creation Church NCC

Until The End – NCC @ 2010
Album: I Sing Hosanna
Words & Music by Sean Goh, Sung by: Sean Goh.   Tempo: 66bpm
Original Key: B (Male Singer), Capo 4 Play in G
Key: A (NCC Chord Version) (Male Singer)    Transpose to C (Female Singer)
Sequence: Intro-V1-Int-V2-Int-C-V3-C-C-Int/Narr-B-B-B-End

Verse 1
A wreath of thorns, Became Your crown
My curse was laid upon Your brow
Your wounds displayed for all to see
Your body torn to rescue me

Verse 2
My sins You’re faithful to forget
Because Your love and justice met
There at the cross upon that hill
Lord, You fulfilled the Father’s will

Chorus
My stain of sin, Your blood erased
My life redeemed, Lord, By Your grace
Healed and restored in Your embrace
Now all I see is Your lovely face

Verse 3
Forevermore I will confess
You are my Lord, my righteousness
The One who died yet rose again
My God and King until the end

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Bridge
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah to You, my King
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah to You, my King

Ending
Healed and restored in Your embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment