The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Sunday 26 February 2017

You Will Be Praised – Darlene Zschech @ Aug 2016. D Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for You Will Be Praise - Darlene Zschech @ Aug 2016

You Will Be Praised – Darlene Zschech @ Aug 2016
Writen by: Darlene Zschech, Paul Baloche & Jenn Johnson
Original Key: Eb, Capo 1 (Play in D) (Darlene Zschech led worship in NCC on 28/8/16)
Time signature: 6/8,   Bpm: 42       Hp Recording on 23/8/16
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int(4bars)-V2-C-Int(4bars)-B-B-C-C-Tag1-Free(15bar)-(Oh)(15bar)-B

Intro: | Bm  -  -  Bm  -  -  | G  -  -  G  -  -  | D  -  -  D  -  -  |  (2x)

Verse 1
      -      - | G      -  -  G           -  -   | A     -  -  A -   -  | D      -   -  D  -  -  | D - - D
Though I  walk        through          dark     -        est   al - leys
     -        -  | G     -  -   G   -  -  | A      -   -  A -    -  | D       -    -  D  -  -  | D - - D
There’s no  fear         for          You                 are  with  me
   -       -   | G       -  -  G   -  -  | A          -   -  A  -   -  | Bm  -   -  Bm  -  -  | Bm - - Bm
You have  held         me          through                the  fi -  re
 -    -  | G     -  -  G   -  -  | A     -  - A -   -   | D   -  -  D   -  -  | D - - D
Je-sus You        are         here             with me
-     -   | G      -  -   G    -  -  | A       -  -  A  -      -   | D     -   -  D  -   -  | D - - D -
E-ven  when         my          heart                grows wea-ry
   -  | G   -  -  G  -  -  | A   -   -  | D       -   -   D  -  -  | D - - D -
You are        my        hid - ing  place
    -  | G       -  -  G      -  -  | A       -   -  A  -   -  | Bm  -   -  Bm  -  -  | Bm - - Bm
Your kind    -    ness          draws                me  clo-ser
-    -   | G    -  -   G  -  -  | A   -  -  A  -      -   | D           -   -  D  -  -
I will  rest          here      in                  Your strength

Chorus
| D      -   -  D    -   -   | Bm       -  -  Bm   -   -  | A      -   -  A   -   -   | D           -  -  D  -  -
  You         will    be    praised,                         You         will    be   praised
| D           -   -  D  -     -  | Bm     -  -  Bm  -  -   | A     -  -  A   -   -   | D       -  -  D  -
 Through         e  -  very storm,                         You       will    re -  main
 -  | D       -  -   D    -   -  | Bm    -   -   Bm  -    -   | G   -  -  G  -   -   | D      -  -  D  -
In  death         and     in   life,                       I’ll   not        be     a -  fraid
 -   | D    -   -  D  -   - | E      -  -   E  -  -  | A     -   -  A    -  -  | D         -  -  D  -
In    joy         or     in  pain,                     You        will    be  praised

Verse 2
    -      -   | G     -  -  G    -  -   | A     -  -  A -   -   | D   -   -  D  -  -  | D - - D
Here with You        my           cup               runs  o-ver
   -     -  | G  -  -   G     -  -  | A      -   -  A -    -  | D       -    -  D  -  -  | D - - D
You are  e    -     very   -    thing                   I   need
     -    -   | G    -  -  G      -  -  | A          -   -  A  -     -   | Bm     -      -  Bm  -  -  | Bm - - Bm -
There is   not     -   hing         like                       Your  pre-sence                     
   -  | G     -  -  G   -  -  | A     -  - A -   -  | D   -  -  D   -  -  | D - - D -
You are          the         song               I    sing
  -   | G      -  -   G    -  -  | A      -  -  A  -   -   | D       -    -  D  -   -  | D - - D -
For  You          have        been                my  port-ion
   -  | G   -  -  G  -  -  | A   -   -  | D       -   -   D  -  -  | D - - D
You are        my        hid - ing  place
     -       -  | G      -  -  G   -  -  | A     -  -  A  -  -  | Bm    -   -  Bm  -  -  | Bm - - Bm
When this  earth   -    ly          fight                is   o  -  ver
  -    -  | G    -  -   G     -  -  | A   -  -  A  -   -   | D         -   -  D  -  -  
On-ly   hea    -    vens         joy                re - mains

Bridge
| A   -    -     A    -    -   | D    -  -  D     -    -   | G        -  -         G      -    -  | A       -  -                  
           Oh   my                           soul    will  praise,    In the dar-kest of  nights
      -    -   | G    -       -  | F         -   -   | -    -    -   | G                   
    Oh my       soul will  praise          Oh oh oh    oh
    -   -    | G    -        -   | F        -     -   | -     -   -  | G                           
    I will      bless Your  name,   With all of my  strength
    -    -   | -    -        -   | F        -  -   | -   -   -   | G   -   -  | -   -   -
I will     bless Your name



Lyrics for You Will Be Praise - Darlene Zschech @ Aug 2016


You Will Be Praised – Darlene Zschech @ Aug 2016
Writen by: Darlene Zschech, Paul Baloche & Jenn Johnson
Original Key: Eb, Capo 1 (Play in D) (Darlene Zschech led worship in NCC on 28/8/16)
Time signature: 6/8,   Bpm: 42       Hp Recording on 23/8/16

Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int(4bars)-V2-C-Int(4bars)-B-B-C-C-Tag1-Free(15bar)-(Oh)(15bar)-B

Verse 1
Though I walk through darkest valleys, There's no fear for You are with me
You have held me through the fire, Jesus You are here with me
Even when my heart grows weary. You are my hiding place
And Your kindness draws me closer, I will rest here in Your strength

Chorus
You will be praised, You will be praised
Through every storm, You will remain
In death or in life, I'll not be afraid
In joy or in pain, You will be praised

Verse 2
Here with You my cup runs over, You are everything I need
There is nothing like Your presence, You are the song I sing
For You have been my portion, You are my hiding place
When this earthly fight is over, Only heaven's joy remains

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
Oh my soul will praise, In the darkest of nights
Oh my soul will praise, Oh oh oh
I will bless Your name, With all of my strength
I will bless your name

(Repeat Bridge – Chorus 2x – Free Worship – Bridge)

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

Hillsong




No comments:

Post a Comment