The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Thursday 2 March 2017

King Of My Heart – John Mark McMillan. Bb Chord. (Lyrics and Chorus)



Lyrics and Chords for King Of My Heart - John Mark McMillan

King Of My Heart – John Mark McMillan
Words and Music by John Mark McMillan and Sarah McMillan
Hp Recording on 23/8/16, 6/9/16 (B Sean), 18/6/19
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int(4bars)-V2-C-Int(2bars)-B-B-C-C-Outro-C-C-C(Outro)-C(NC)

Verse 1
   -      | Bb      -           -       -       | Eb                -       Bb   -
Let the King of my heart  Be the mountain where I run
     | Gm         -           F        -        | Eb      -         Bb   -
The fountain I drink from  Oh, He is my    song.
           | Bb     -           -       -       | Eb             -        Bb   -
Let the King of my heart  Be the shadow where I hide
     | Gm         -         F       -        | Eb      -         Bb  
The ransom for my life   Oh, He is my    song.

Chorus
   -        | Gm    -  F       -  | Eb  -  Bb    -        | Gm    -  F       -  | Eb  -  Bb
You are good,    good,      oh            You are good,    good,      oh
   -        | Gm    -  F       -  | Eb  -  Bb    -        | Gm    -  F       -  | Eb  -  Bb
You are good,    good,      oh            You are good,    good,      oh    

Verse 2
   -      | Bb      -           -       -       | Eb           -          Bb    -
Let the King of my heart  Be the wind in-side my sails
      | Gm      -        F           -        | Eb      -         Bb   -
The anchor in the waves  Oh, He is my    song.
   -      | Bb      -           -       -       | Eb        -          Bb     -
Let the King of my heart  Be the fire in-side my veins
     | Gm    -         F        -       | Eb      -         Bb   -
The echo of my days  Oh, He is my    song.

Bridge 1
| Bb    -         -                     -  | Bb                   -            -      -
       You’re ne-ver gonna let,  ne-ver gonna let me down
| Gm   -        -                     -  | Gm                  -            -      -
       You’re ne-ver gonna let,  ne-ver gonna let me down
| Bb    -         -                     -  | Bb                   -            -      -
       You’re ne-ver gonna let,  ne-ver gonna let me down
| Gm   -        -                     -   | F                     -            -      
       You’re ne-ver gonna let,  ne-ver gonna let me down
(2x)

Chorus
   -        | Gm    -  F       -  | Eb  -  Bb    -        | Gm    -   -   -
You are good,    good,      oh            You are good      (Repeat 4x)

Bridge 2
| Gm   -       F                     -   | Eb                   -        Bb       -
       You’re ne-ver gonna let,  ne-ver gonna let me down      (Repeat 4x)

Instrumental:  | Gm   -   F   -   | Eb   -   Bb   -   | Cm   -   Bb   -   | Eb   -   -   -

Outro
               | Gm    -     F      -      | Eb  -     Bb   -   | Cm  -     Bb    -     | Eb   -   Bb  -
When the night     is hold - ing on     to me         God    is hold - ing on 
               | Gm    -     F      -      | Eb  -     Bb   -   | Cm  -     Bb    -     | Eb   -   Bb  -
When the night     is hold - ing on     to me         God    is hold - ing on

Lyrics for King Of My Heart - John Mark McMillan

King Of My Heart – John Mark McMillan
Words and Music by John Mark McMillan and Sarah McMillan
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int(4bars)-V2-C-Int(2bars)-B-B-C-C-Outro-C-C-C(Outro)-C(NC)

Verse 1
Let the King of my heart, Be the mountain where I run
The fountain I drink from, Oh-oh, He is my song
Let the King of my heart, Be the shadow where I hide
The ransom for my life, Oh-oh, He is my song

Chorus
You are good, good, oh-ohh
You are good, good, oh-ohh
You are good, good, oh-oh-ohh
You are good, good, oh-ohh

Verse 2
Let the King of my heart, Be the wind inside my sails
The anchor in the waves, Oh-oh, He is my song
Let the King of my heart, Be the fire inside my veins
The echo of my days, Ohh! He is my song

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
You're never gonna let, Never gonna let me down
You're never gonna let, Never gonna let me down
You're never gonna let, Never gonna let me down
You're never gonna let, Never gonna let me down

(Repeat Bridge – Chorus – Bridge)

[Instrumentals]

Outro
When the night is holding onto me
God is holding on
When the night is holding onto me
God is holding on



Hillsong





No comments:

Post a Comment