The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Saturday 15 April 2017

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) – Chris Tomlin @ 2006. D Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) – Chris Tomlin @ 2006
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-V3-C-C-V4-C-C-Tag 2   or V4-C-C-V4-End

Intro/Interlude:  | D  -  -  -  | A  -  -  -  |  D  -  -  -  | A  -  -  -  |

Verse 1
  | D    -         D7       -  | G       -       D         -
A-ma - zing grace how sweet   the sound
      | D         -        -      -       | A      -   A7   -
That saved    a wretch    like    me
 | D         -        D7    -     | G      -       D         -
I     once   was lost,    but now    I'm found
      | D          -       A     - | G      -   A   -  
Was    blind   but now    I   see

Verse 2
         | D          -        D7       -      | G           -      D      -
’Twas    grace   that taught     my     heart     to fear,
      | D        -          -     -   | A          -   A7   -
And grace    my fears    re - lieved;
       | D      -           D7   -      | G           -      D       -
How    pre - cious did     that    grace     ap-pear,
     | D      -    A     -      | D          -   -
The hour    I first    be - lieved!

Chorus 
            -         | G           -   -            -        | D       -   -
My chains are     gone,         I've been set    free.
          -         | G  -           -         -             | D       -   -
My God, My Sa - viour    has ran-somed    me.
          -     | G         -   -          -      | Bm           -   -
And like a    flood        his mer-cy       reigns.
        -         | Em   -   A     -          | D        -  -  -
Un-end-ing love,         a-ma-zing grace

[Interlude]

Verse 3
     | D       -       D7             -       | G  -     D       -
The Lord    has pro-mised    good       to me,
     | D      -          -     -    | A        -   A7   -          
His word   my hope    se-cures;
    | D        -        D7      -     | G     -       D   -
He    will    my shield    and port - ion be,
    | D      -     A    -       | D        -   -  
As long    as life    en - dures.

[Chorus x2]

Verse 4
     | D       -             -     -     | G      -                 D   -
The earth    shall soon    dis-solve   like snow,
     | D    -       D7    -    | A        -   A7   -
The sun   for-bear    to  shine;
     | D         -             -     -     | G     -             D  -
But    God,   who call’d    me here   be-low,
      | D   -       A  -               | D  -   -
Will be    for-e   -  ver mine.

Ending
      | D   -      A -             | D  -   -   -       | D    -      A -              | D
Will be    for-e - ver mine                You are    for-e - ver mine


Lyrics for Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin @ 2006

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) – Chris Tomlin @ 2006
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-V3-C-C-V4-C-C-Tag 2   or V4-C-C-V4-End

Verse 1
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see

Verse 2
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Chorus
My chains are gone, I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, amazing grace

Verse 3
The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Verse 4
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

Ending
Will be forever mine., You are forever mine.


Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords





No comments:

Post a Comment