The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Monday 24 April 2017

Mighty To Save – Michael W Smith and Hillsong United @ 2007. A Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)


YouTube Video singing in Key: A

Lyrics  and Chords for Mighty To Save - Michael W Smith and Hillsong United @ 2007

Mighty To Save – Michael W Smith and Hillsong United @ 2007
MichaleW Smith:  HillsongUnited
Writer(s): Ben Fielding, Reuben Morgan
Original Key: A (Michael)   Tempo: 75 (Medium)
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int-V2-C-C-Int-B-B-C-C-B-B-B-B
Hp Recording: 26/7/16 (Too high for ladies. Guys melody, Sop take Alto, Alto take Tenor part)

Intro:  | D   -   -   -   | A   -   -   -   | F#m   -   -   -   | E   -   -   -   | (3x)

Verse 1
| D  -  -                    -                   | A       -     -              -            | F#m     -   -   -
         E-very-one needs com-pass - ion,   Love that's ne-ver fail  -  ing
     | E      -    -     -        -
Let mer-cy fall on me
| D  -  -                    -          | A             -           -             -      | F#m    -   -   -
         E-very-one needs for-give-ness,  The kind-ness of a Sa  -  vior
      | E       -   -      -     | D  -  E  -  | D  -  E  -  |
The hope of na-tions

Chorus
| A     -     -              -         | E          -     -          -     | D          -         A
  Sa-vior He can move the moun-tains   My God is mighty to save
 -      | F#m     -          E    -
He is mighty to save
      | A  -      -            -      | E    -     -         -        | D                  -             A
 For-e-ver, Au-thor of sal-va-tion,   He rose and con-quered the grave
 -       | F#m             -             E   -  
Je-sus con-quered the  grave

Interlude
| D   -   A   -   | E   -   -   F#m     | D   -   A   -   | E   -   -   F#m   |
  Ye     eh        eh           Oo-Oh   Oh     Oh       Oh                    (Choir sing before Bridge)

Verse 2
| D  -         -           -               | A       -     -            -            | F#m       -   -   -
         So take me as You find    me,     All my fears and fai  -  lures
| E      -     -    -        
  Fill my life a-gain
| D  -      -            -          | A        -  -                   -         | F#m     -   -   -
         I give my life to fol - low,    E-verything I believe     in
      | E   -     -     -     | D  -  E  -  | D  -  E  -  |
Now I sur-ren-der

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Bridge
| D                       -           A               -             | E      -   - 
      Shine your light and    let the whole world   see
           F#m    | D              -        A           -       | E          -   -   F#m
We’re singing    for the glo-ry     of the ri-sen     King…      Jesus

(Repeat Bridge 2x – Chorus 2x – Bridge 6x)


Mighty To Save – Michael W Smith and Hillsong United @ 2007
MichaleW Smith:  HillsongUnited
Writer(s): Ben Fielding, Reuben Morgan
Original Key: A (Michael)   Tempo: 75 (Medium)
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int-V2-C-C-Int-B-B-C-C-B-B-B-B

Intro:  | D   -   -   -   | A   -   -   -   | F#m   -   -   -   | E   -   -   -   | (3x)

Verse 1
D                                  A                                           F#m
   Everyone needs compassion, A Love that’s never failing
      E
Let mercy fall on me
D                                A                                         F#m
   Everyone needs forgiveness, The kindness of a Savior
       E                       D   E   D   E
The hope of nations

Chorus
A                                      E                                  D             A
Savior, He can move the mountains, My God is mighty to save
          F#m        E
He is mighty to save
     A                          E                              D                     A
Forever, author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave
         F#m                 E
Jesus conquered the grave

Interlude:  | D   -   -   -   | A   -   -   -   | F#m   -   -   -   | E   -   -   -   

Verse 2
D                               A                                 F#m
   So take me as you find me, All my fears abandoned
        E
And fill my life again
D                           A                                  F#m
   I give my life to follow, Everything I believe in
        E                 D   E   D   E
Now I surrender

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

Bridge
D                                    A                     E
   Shine your light, And    let the whole world see
             F#m      D                     A                   E           F#m
   We're singing    for the glory,   Of the risen   King.  Jesus

[Repeat Bridge 2x – Chorus 2x – Bridge 6x]



Lyrics for Mighty To Save - Michael W Smith and Hillsong United @ 2007

Mighty To Save – Michael W Smith and Hillsong United @ 2007
MichaleW Smith:  HillsongUnited
Writer(s): Ben Fielding, Reuben Morgan
Original Key: A (Michael)   Tempo: 75 (Medium)
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Int-V2-C-C-Int-B-B-C-C-B-B-B-B

Verse 1
Everyone needs compassion,
Love that's never failing;
Let mercy fall on me.
Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.

Chorus
Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

Verse 2
So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Bridge
Shine your light and let the whole world see,
We're singing for the glory of the risen King... Jesus (x2)

[Repeat Bridge 2x – Chorus 2x – Bridge 6x]


Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords



Hillsong


YouTube Video singing in Key: A, Capo 2 Frets, play in Key: G




No comments:

Post a Comment