The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Shout To The Lord – Darlene Zschech, Hillsong @ 1994. A Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for Shout To The Lord - Darlene Zschech, Hillsong @ 1994

Shout To The Lord – Darlene Zschech, Hillsong @ 1994
Song Writer: Darlene Zschech   
Original Key: A (Female Singer)      Tempo: 70 bpm  
Sequence: Intro-V-C-V-C-C
Hp Recording: 22/5/18, 5/6/18, 9/6/18, 19/2/19 (A). 8/1/20 T/A     

Intro: || A  -  -  -  | E  -  -  -  | A  -  -  -  | E  -  -  -  ||

Verse
|| A   -     -    -   | E   -    -       -    | F#m           -    ^     E   ^    -   ^   | D   -
       My Je-sus,     my Sa-viour,  Lord there is none     like    You
  -         -          | A/C#  -  D   ^    -      ^    | A/E  -
All of my days…..          I want to praise
       F#m          -         | G      -   -   - | E      -   -   -
The won-ders of Your migh  -  ty     love
| A   -      -      -   | E  -      -     -  | F#m        -    ^  E    ^      -         ^     | D  -
      My com-fort,    my shel-ter, tow  - er of  re  -  fuge and  strength
  -          -            | A/C#  -  D         -    | A/E  -
Let eve-ry breath…..         all that I am
F#m           -       | G     -  D/F#  -  | Esus  -  E  -  ||
Ne - ver cease to wor  -  ship         You

Chorus
|| A             -            F#m       -          | D       -          Esus   E
  Shout to the Lord         all the earth     let us sing
| A            -        F#m       -            | D       -           Esus  E
  Po-wer and ma  -   jes - ty, praise     to the King
| F#m      ^        -       ^    -    ^    -      ^   | D    -     ^     -  
  Moun-tains bow down    and the  seas      will roar
 -       | E         -   D     -    | E/G#   -   E7   -
At the sound      of Your   name
| A         -        F#m      -          | D        -              Esus  E
  I sing for joy        at the work    of Your hands
     | A         -     ^  F#m    ^    -     ^ | D   ^      -      ^      Esus  E
For-e-ver I’ll love        You for - e    -  ver  I’ll stand
| A                -             F#m  ^   -    ^  | D    ^    -   ^    E ^  -   ^  | A  -  -  -  ||
  Noth-ing com-pares         to the pro  -  mise I have    in   You

(Repeat Verse – Chorus – Chorus)


Lyrics for Shout To The Lord - Darlene Zschech, Hillsong @ 1994

Shout To The Lord – Darlene Zschech, Hillsong @ 1994
Song Writer: Darlene Zschech   Tempo: 70bpm
Key: A (Female Singer)
Sequence: Intro-V-C-V-C-C 

Verse
My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Chorus
Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You


(Repeat Verse – Chorus – Chorus)

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords



Oldies

Because of Your Love – Phil Wickham. G Chord
Sovereign Over Us – Aaron Keyes. G Chord



YouTube Played in Key: G

YouTube Played in Key: A

YouTube Played in Key: G

YouTube Played in Key: G with Intro

YouTube Played in Key: G

YouTube Played in Key: G. For Beginner. Simple open chords and no fancy chords

YouTube Played in Key: A, with some extra chords

YouTube Played in Key: G. Capo 2, sing in Key: A (Simple instructional video)




No comments:

Post a Comment