The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Wednesday 5 April 2017

You Laid Aside Your Majesty – Noel Richards. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)


Original Video Key: G (Male Singer)

Original Video Key: F (Female Singer)

Lyrics and Chords for You Laid Aside Your Majesty - Noel Richards

You Laid Aside Your MajestyNoel Richards @ 1985
The following is NCC version, different expression, but same melody as YouTube
CCLI Nymber 78275
Original Key: G (Male Singer)   Key: F (Following Female Key)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 55 bpm    
Sequence: Intro-V-C-V-C-V-C
Hp Recording: 4/4/17, 5/4/17, 19/1/21  

Verse
| G          -              D               -      | Em  -              Bm                  -     | C     -
     You laid a-side    Your ma - jes - ty,     gave up e - very-thing   for  me.
               G                  -    | Am7            -           D7  -
Suffered at the hands    of  those You had cre - a - ted.
| G    -           D           -         | Em       -
     You took all my guilt and shame,
                   Bm                 -    | C      -
When You died and rose    a - gain.
              G                     -
Now to-day You reign,
   | Am7                 -        D    -
In hea - ven and earth e-xal-ted.

Chorus
| G     -                     D                     -     | Em
     I real-ly want to wor-ship You    my Lord,
    -                         Bm              -     | C         -
You have won my heart and I     am Yours.
       G              -     | Am7  -        D         -
For-e-ver and e-ver,          I will love You.
| G         -                 D                     -     | Em
    You are the only one who died     for me,
    -                    Bm           -     | C      -
Gave Your life       to set     me free.
        G             -             | Am7    -         D    D7  | G     -   -   -
So I lift my voice to You        in a-do - ra - a   -   tion


Lyrics for You Laid Aside Your Majesty - Noel Richards

You Laid Aside Your Majesty – Noel Richards @ 1985
The following is NCC version, different expression, but same melody as YouTube
CCLI Nymber 78275
Original Key: G (Male Singer).  Key: F (Following Female Key)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 55 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V-C-V-C-V-C

Verse
You laid aside Your majesty, gave up everything for me.
Suffered at the hands of those You had created.
You took away my guilt and shame,
When You died and rose again. Now today You reign,
And heaven and earth exalt.

Chorus
I really want to worship You my Lord,
You have won my heart and I am Yours.
Forever and ever, I will love You.
You are the only one who died for me,
Gave Your life to set me free.
So I lift my voice to You in adoration.

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords




1 comment: