The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Friday 12 May 2017

Today Is The Day – Lincoln Brewster @ 2008. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for Today Is The Day - Lincoln Brewster

Today Is The Day – Lincoln Brewster @ 2008
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-Int-B1-C-Ending
Hp Recording: 8/1/20 T/A but T: Melody  

Intro
| G  -    Em   -    ^  | D   -    C     -    ^
     Oh  Oh  Oh-Oh      Oh, Oh Oh-Oh   (3x)
| G  -    Em   -    ^  | D   -
     Oh  Oh  Oh-Oh

Verse 1
          C           -          | G  -        Em  -  | D  -        C           -        | G   -          Em  -  | D  -
   I’m casting my cares     a-side,                   I’m leaving my past     be-hind
          C          -           | G  -            Em      -       | D  -  C  ^  -  ^ | Am7  -  -  -  | C  -
   I’m setting my heart    and mind       on    You,            Je - sus
          C             -           | G  -             Em  -  | D  -      C              -         | G          -        Em  -  | D  -
   I’m reaching my hands    to Yours,                    Be-lieving there’s so    much  more
     C                -      | G     -            Em     -        | D `^   -  ^   C  -  ^ | Am7  -  -   -  ^  | C      -
     Knowing that all     You have       in    store     for    me         is  good,           its  good

Chorus
      C         -        | G  -    ^   -    ^   -     ^  | D/F#  -  -         -        | Em7 ^    -     ^    - ^  - ^  | C  -
To-day is the day,       You    have   made,             I will re-joice      and be glad   in    it
      C         -        | G  -    ^   -    ^   -     ^  | D/F#  -  -         -        | Em7 ^    -     ^    - ^  - ^  | C  -  -  -
To-day is the day,       You    have   made,             I will re-joice      and be glad   in    it    (3rd time to Ending)
      | Am ^  -    ^      -   ^   -  ^ | Bm    ^   -  ^  -   ^      -  | C           -     ^    -    ^     -    ^  | D  ^   -
And        I    won’t    wor - ry  a  -  bout    to - mor-row,    I’m trust-ing in what    You     say
      D         -       | G         -   Em7  -    | D                 C            | G     -  Em7  -  | D  -
To-day is the day   (Oh Oh  Oh~  Oh Oh Oh~) To-day is the Day

Verse 2
          C           -          | G  -        Em  -  | D  -        C           -            | G   -          Em  -  | D  -
   I’m putting my fears     a-side,                   I’m leaving my doubts    be-hind
          C          -           | G  -              Em      -       | D  -  C   ^  -  ^ | Am7  -  -  -  | C  -
   I’m giving my hopes   and dreams       to   You,             Je - sus
          C              -          | G  -           Em  -  | D  -      C             -         | G    -              Em  -  | D  -
   I’m reaching my hands   to Yours,                  Be-lieving there’s so    much more
     C                -      | G     -            Em     -        | D `^   -  ^   C  -  ^ | Am7  -  -   -  ^  | C      -
     Knowing that all     You have       in    store     for    me         is  good,           its  good

Bridge
^ | G  ^   -    ^    D ^  -   ^ | C   ^    -    ^   Am  -  ^ | G   ^   -    ^    D ^  -   ^ | C   ^    -    ^   Am - 
I      will   stand     u - pon    Your   truth,          (I      will   stand     u - pon    Your   truth)
         ^ | G  ^   -    ^    D ^  -   ^ | C  ^  -   ^   Am  -  ^ | G  ^  -    ^    D ^   -   ^ | C   ^    -    ^   Am -
And all      my    days,  I’ll   live    for  You,        (All    my    days,  I’ll    live     for     You)
^ | G  ^   -    ^    D ^  -   ^ | C   ^    -    ^   Am  -  ^ | G   ^   -    ^    D ^  -   ^ | C   ^    -    ^   Am - 
I      will   stand     u - pon    Your   truth,          (I      will   stand     u - pon    Your   truth)
         ^ | G  ^   -    ^    D ^  -   ^ | C  ^  -   ^   Am  -  ^ | G  ^  -    ^    D ^   -   ^ | C     -
And all      my    days,  I’ll   live    for  You,        (All    my    days,  I’ll    live …..)

Ending
      | Am ^  -    ^      -   ^   -  ^ | Bm   ^    -  ^  -   ^      -       
And        I    won’t    wor - ry  a  -  bout    to - mor-row, 
     | C   ^  -   ^   -   ^    -  ^  | D    ^    -   ^   -  ^   -   ^
I’m     giv - ing   You    my     fears    and   sor - rows
| Am    ^     -   ^    -   ^     -  ^ | G/B     ^   -  ^  -   ^      -   | C           -     ^    -     ^     -    ^  | D  ^   -
       Where    you    lead    me  I       will   fol - low,             I’m trust-ing in what    You     say
      D         -       | G         -   Em7  -    | D                 C            | G     -  Em7  -  | D  -
To-day is the day   (Oh Oh  Oh~  Oh Oh Oh~) To-day is the Day   (4x)
      D         -       | G
To-day is the day


Lyrics for Today Is The Day - Lincoln Brewster

Today Is The Day – Lincoln Brewster @ 2008
Sequence: V1-C-V2-C-Int-B1-C-Ending

Intro
Oh, oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, (Here we go)
Oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh

Verse 1
I'm casting my cares aside
I'm leaving my past behind
I'm setting my heart and mind on You, Jesus
I'm reaching my hand to Yours
Believing there's so much more
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good, Is good

Chorus
Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it        (3rd time to Ending)
And I won't worry about tomorrow
I'm trusting in what You say
Today is the day    Choir: (Oh, oh, oh-oh...  Oh, oh, oh-oh,,,)
Today is the day    Choir: (Oh, oh, oh-oh...  Oh, oh, oh-oh,,,)

Verse 2
I putting my fears aside
I'm leaving my doubts behind
I'm giving my hopes and dreams to You, Jesus
I'm reaching my hands to Yours
Believing there's so much more
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good, Is good

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge (2x)
I will stand upon Your truth
(I will stand upon Your truth)
And all my days I'll live for You
(All my days I'll live for You)

(Repeat Chorus)

Ending
And I won’t worry about tomorrow
I’m giving You my fears and sorrows
Where you lead me I will follow
I’m trusting in what You say
Today is the day    Choir: (Oh, oh, oh-oh...  Oh, oh, oh-oh,,,) (4x)
Today is the day

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords





No comments:

Post a Comment