The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Wednesday 26 July 2017

God's Great Dance Floor - Chris Tomlin. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



God’s Great Dance Floor – Chris Tomlim @ 2013
Original Key: A (Male Singer), (Capo 2, play in G)
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-V2-PC-C-B(5x)
Hp Recording: 25/7/2015, 21/1/20 (Melody)/Alto 

Intro: | G/B(Em)   -   ^C   -   | C  -   -   -  | G   -   ^D   -   | D   -   -   -   |
           | G/B(Em)   -   ^C   -   | C  -   -   -  | G   -   ^D   -   | D   -   -   -   |

Verse 1
| G/B  -   ^C          -         | C      -         -         -  | G  -  ^D  -  | D           -       -       -    
                    I’m com-ing back to the    start,                         Where You found me
| G/B  -   ^C          -         | C      -            -           -   | G  -  ^D  -        | D   -    -     -
                    I’m com-ing back to Your     heart,                        Now I  sur-ren-der

Pre-Chorus
| Am   -  ^Em  -  | Em   -   -          -     | G    -      -           -  | C  -   -   -  | C  -  -  - 
 Take     me                         This is  all    I    can   bring

[Interlude 8 Bars]

Verse 2
| G/B  -   ^C          -         | C      -         -          -  | G  -  ^D  -        | D     -     -      -
                    I’m com-ing back to the     start,                        Our God is free-dom
| G/B  -   ^C           -        | C        -       -      -  | G  -  ^D  -       | D         -     -    -
                    And here we feel Your heart,                       Your heart-beat for us

[Repeat Pre-Chorus]

Chorus
      | G/B      -    C         -   | C  -  -  -      | G           -    D          -   | D  -  -  -
You never stop loving us,                 No matter how far we run
      | G/B      -    C        -   | C  -  -   -       | G            -   ^D      -
You never give up on us,             All the heavens      shout
   -      | D         -         -   -   | G/B  -  ^C  -   | G  -  ^D   -
Let the future be-gin                                               (1sr time, Repeat Chorus here)
   -      | D         -         -   -   | G/B  -  ^C  -   | G  -  ^D   -
Let the future be-gin

[Repeat Pre-Chorus and Chorus]

[Interlude 8 Bars]

Bridge
G/B      -         -    -  | C      -           -   -
        I feel a-live,         I come a-live
G          -        -     -     | D           -        -        -
        I am a-live,    On God’s great dance floor

[Repeat Bridge 2x]
[Interlude 8 Bars]
[Repeat Bridge 3x]
[Long Interlude]
[Repeat Bridge 4x]
[Interlude 16 Bars]
[Repeat Chorus 2x]

[Repeat Bridge 3x]

God’s Great Dance Floor – Chris Tomlin @ 2013
Original Key: A (Male Singer), (Capo 2, play in G)
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-V2-PC-C-B(5x)
Hp Recording: 25/7/2015

Verse 1
I’m coming back to the start, Where you found me
I’m coming back to your heart, Now I surrender

Pre-Chorus
Take me, This is all I can bring

[Interlude 8 Bars]

Verse 2
I’m coming back to the start, I got this freedom
In here we feel your heart, Your heartbeat for us

[Repeat Pre-Chorus]

Chorus
You’ll never stop loving us, No matter how far we run
You’ll never give up on us
All of heaven shouts let the future begin
Let the future begin

[Repeat Pre-Chorus then Chorus]

[Interlude 8 Bars]

Bridge
I feel alive, I come alive
I am alive on God’s great dance floor

[Repeat Bridge 2x]
[Interlude 8 Bars]
[Repeat Bridge 3x]
[Long Interlude]
[Repeat Bridge 4x]
[Interlude 16 Bars]
[Repeat Chorus 2x]
[Repeat Bridge 3x]

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

No Other Name – Hillsong Worship @ 2014. G Chord
God's Great Dance Floor – Chris Tomlin @ 2013. G Chord
Wonderful (Grace Made Real) – NCC @ July 2017. D Chord
Here I Bow – Brian Johnson & Jenn Johnson. D Chord





No comments:

Post a Comment