The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Friday 21 July 2017

Home – Kit Chan 陈洁仪 (NDP 1998 Theme Song). G Chord (Lyrics and Chords)



Home – Kit Chan 陈洁仪 (NDP 1998 Theme Song)
Composer: Dick Lee
Key: A Capo 2 - Play G
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo:  bpm  
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-C-Ending   
Hp Recording: 25/7/2017

Verse 1
           -     | G   -     -     -       | G  -  -      -     | Em      -   -        -        | Em  -  -
When-e-ver I am feel-ing low          I look a-round me   and I know
     -       | Cmaj7   -             -     -        | G/B        -
There's a place  that will stay    with - in    me
-           -     | Am7  -     -             -   | D  -  -
  Wher-e-ver I     may    choose   to go
-       | G9/B   -       -    -     | Cmaj7       - - - | Am7    -           -        - | G/B - - -
I will always   re-call   this City                    Know every street and shore
| Cmaj7       -        -        -          | Bm7       -      Em  -
  Sail down   the  ri-ver    which brings us   life
| Am7       -             G/B         -        | D9    -  -  - | D9  -
  Winding   through         my    Sing-ap-ore

Chorus
D9   - D9 - | G      - D/F# - | C/E         -         Bm       -
This    is      home   truly      where I know I must be
| Cmaj7                    -        G/B    -                 | Am7   -          D9
  Where my dreams   wait for me   where the river always flows
   -      | G      -   D/F#   - | C/E      -         B         -
This is home     surely      as my senses tell me
| Em                -   D           -     | Cmaj7     - G/B -
  This is where     I won't be  a  -       lone……….
| Am7        -       D9            -   | -  -  -  -     | G
        For this is where I know               it's home

Verse 2
                     G          
When there are troubles to go through
                   Em               Dm7 G 
We'll find a way to start anew
             Cmaj7            G/B
There is comfort in the knowledge
                    Am7               D9 
That home's about its people too
             G9/B                    Cmaj7 Am7                          G/B
So we'll build our dreams together Just like we've done before
  Cmaj7                         Bm7       Em
Just like the river which brings us life
  Am7               G/B        D9 T
here'll always be Singapore

Ending
Am7        D9                     Em   A/C#
For this is where I know it's home
 Am7         D9                     G
For this is where I know I'm home


Home – Kit Chan 陈洁仪 (NDP 1998 Theme Song)
Key: A

Verse 1
               | A      -  A        -     | A - -     -       | F#m          -   -     -        | F#m - -
Whenever I am    feeling  low         I look a-round me   and I   know
    -        | D          -             -           | A    -
There's a place  that will stay within    me
-            -   | Bm7       -      -      -    | E - -
  Wher-ever I     may   choose to go
-       | A         -       -   -     | D              - - - | Bm7    -          -     -    | A - - -
I will always   re-call  this Care group        Know every care and   love
| D              -         -              -          | C#m7     -      F#m  -
  Sail down  this care group  which brings us   life
| Bm7    -           A -       | E    -  -  - | E  -
  Where   God’s    Spirit pours

Chorus
E      -  E  - | A      - E      - | D            -         C#m       -
This    is      home   truly     where I know I must be
| D7                          -        A        -                     | Bm7   -          E
  Where my dreams   wait for me   where God’s Spirit always flows
   -      | A      -   E        - | D      -             A         -
This is home     surely     as my senses tell me
| F#m               -  D           -     | D7           - G/B -
  This is where     I won't be  a  -       lone……….
| Bm7        -       E             -   | -  -  -  -       | A
        For this is where I know               it's home

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

Home – Kit Chan 陈洁仪 (NDP 1998 Theme Song)
Key: A Capo 2 - Play G
Hp Recording: 25/7/2017

Verse 1
Whenever I am feeling  low, I look around me and I know
There's a place that will stay within me
Wherever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city, Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore

Chorus
This is home truly where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me where God’s Spirit always flows
This is home surely as my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone……….
For this is where I know it's home

Verse 2
When there are troubles to go through
We'll find a way to start anew
There is comfort in the knowledge
That home's about its people too
So we'll build our dreams together Just like we've done before
Just like the river which brings us life
here'll always be Singapore

Ending
For this is where I know it's home
For this is where I know I'm home



Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

National Day 6/8/2017 NCC Performance



Key: C-D  900-Strong Singapore Virtual Choir sings Home (Dick Lee) Apr 2020 During Covid-19 Lockdown

Key: C. Singapore Virtual Choir Tutorial Part 1 - Home by Dick Lee (Verse 1 and Chorus and Ending)

Key: C-D. Virtual Choir Tutorial Part 2 (Verse 2 - Chorus - Ending)

Key: C-D. Virtual Choir Tutorial Part 3 (Whole Song)

Key: C-D. Home -Melody Only- (Voices of Singapore Virtual Choir) - Recording Instructions & Conductor Video (Record your voice and video without music)

Home – Kit Chan 陈洁仪 (NDP 1998 Theme Song)
Composer: Dick Lee
Key: A Capo 2 - Play G  
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo:  bpm  
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-C-Ending   

Verse 1
           -     | G   -     -     -       | G  -  -      -     | Em      -   -        -        | Em  -  -
When-e-ver I am feel-ing low          I look a-round me   and I know
     -       | C           -             -     -        | G/B        -
There's a place  that will stay    with - in    me
-           -     | Am7  -     -             -   | D  -  -
  Wher-e-ver I     may    choose   to go
-       | G9/B   -       -    -     | Cmaj7  -  -  - | Am7  -              -       -          | G      -  -  -
I will always   re-call   this City                Know e-very street and shore    or
| C               -        -        -          | Bm7        -      Em  -
  Sail down   the  ri-ver    which brings us   life
| Am7       -             G/B         -             | D9    -  -  - | D9  -
  Winding   through         my    Sing-ap-ore

Chorus
D9   - D9 - | G      -  -  -  | D/F#  -  -  - | C/E     -     -     -  | Bm    -  -   -
This    is      home            tru   - ly         where I know   I  must be
| Cmaj7    -        -     -        | G/B  -     -      -        | Am7   -   -     -    | D9     -  
  Where my dreams   wait  for  me      where the ri  -  ver al-ways flows
   -    -  | G       -  -  -  | D/F#   -  -  - | C/E   -     -   -     | B     -  -  -
This is   home             sure - ly         as   my sen - ses tell me
| Em   -       -      -  | D   -       -   -     | Cmaj7   -  -  -  | G/B  -  -  -
  This is where        I won't be  a  -   lone……….
| Am7  -         -   -  | D9     -       -      -  | G       -  -  -  | G  -  -  -   
             For this is  where   I know it's home

Verse 2          
              -        | G        -    -    -            | G  -  -             -    | Em   -   -          -       | Dm7  -  G  
When there are trou-bles to go through          We'll find a way to     start a-new
     -      | Cmaj7   -    -  -     | G/B              -                 
There is com -  fort in    the know-ledge 
-              -       | Am7  -   -        -      | D9   -  -
  That home's a-bout its     peo - ple too
 -          | G9/B   -        -      -    | Cmaj7    -  -  - | Am7    -               -      -         | G   -  -  -
So we'll build our dreams    to-geth - er             Just  like we've done be - fore   ore
| Cmaj7    -       -        -          | Bm7       -        Em  -
  Just like   the ri-ver   which brings us    life
| Am7       -         G/B     -              | D9    -  -  - | D9  -
  There'll al-ways be    Sing-ap-ore

Ending
| Am7  -         -   -  | D9     -       -      -  | Em    -  -  -  | A/C#  -  -  -   
             For this is  where   I know it's home
| Am7  -         -   -  | D9     -       -      -  | G       -  -  -  | G  -  -  -   
             For this is  where   I know I'm home


Home – Singapore Virtual Choir - Apr 2020 
Composer: Dick Lee
Key: C-D
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo:  bpm  
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-(Mod to D)-C2-Ending   

Intro: | C -  F  -  | C -  F  -  | C Am  Em  -  | Dm  -  G7     

Verse 1
           -      | C  -     -     -       | C  -  -      -     | Am      -   -        -        | Am  -  -
When-e-ver I am feel-ing low          I look a-round me   and I know
      -       | F          -             -     -         | C        -
There's a place  that will stay    with - in me
-           -     | Dm7  -     -             -   | G  -  -
  Wher-e-ver I     may    choose   to go
-       | C         -       -    -      | F      -  -  - | Dm7   -              -       -          | C      -  -  -
I will always   re-call   this City             Know e-very street and shore    or
| F               -        -        -           | Em7        -      Am  -
  Sail down   the  ri-ver    which brings us   life
| Dm7       -             C         -             | G    -  -  - 
  Winding   through    my    Sing-ap-ore

Chorus
G7   -  -  - | C      -  -  -  | G      -  -  - | F        -     -     -  | C       -  -   -
This   is     home            tru - ly         where I know   I  must be
| F            -        -      -        | C     -     -      -        | Dm7   -   -     -    | G7     -  
  Where my dreams   wait  for  me      where the ri  -  ver al-ways flows
   -    -  | C       -  -  -  | G        -  -  - | F   -     -   -     | E     -  -  -
This is  home             sure - ly        as my sen - ses tell me
| Am   -       -      -  | G   -       -   -     | F      -  -  -  | C  -  -  -
  This is where        I won't be  a  -   lone……….
| Dm7  -         -    -  | G       -       -      -  | C       -  -  -  | F  -  -  -  | G -  -  -  | G7 -  -   
| Dm7  -         -    -  | G       -       -      -  | A#     -  -  -  | F  -  -  -  | A -  -  -  (to Chorus 2) 
             For this is   where   I know it's home

Verse 2          
              -        | C        -    -    -            | C  -  -             -     | Am   -   -         -       | Am7  -  -  -    
When there are trou-bles to go through          We'll find a way to     start a-new
     -      | F            -    -  -     | C                 -                 
There is com -  fort in    the know-ledge 
-              -       | Dm7  -   -        -      | G   -  -
  That home's a-bout its     peo - ple too
 -          | C         -        -      -    | F            -  -  - | Dm7   -                -      -         | C   -  -  -
So we'll build our dreams    to-geth - er            Just  like we've done be - fore   ore
| F            -       -        -          | Em7         -       Am  -
  Just like   the ri-ver   which brings us    life
| Dm7       -          C       -              | G    -  -  - | G7  -
  There'll al-ways be  Sing-ap-ore

(Repet Chorus)  

Chorus 2 
A7   -  -  - | D      -  -  -  | A      -  -  - | G        -     -    -  | D     -  -   -
This   is     home            tru - ly         where I know   I must be
| G           -        -      -        | D     -     -      -        | Em7   -    -     -    | A7     -  
  Where my dreams   wait  for  me      where the ri  -  ver al-ways flows
   -    -  | D       -  -  -  | A        -  -  - | G   -     -   -     | F#   -  -  -
This is  home             sure - ly        as my sen - ses tell me
| Bm   -       -      -  | D   -       -   -     | G      -  -  -  | F#  -  -  -
  This is where        I won't be  a  -   lone……….
| Em7  -         -    -  | A       -       -      -  | Bm       -  -  -  | E  -  -  - 
             For this is   where   I know it's home

Ending
| Em7  -         -   -  | A        -       -      -  | A#     - - - | A# - - - | C - - -| C - - - | D - - - | D - - - | D     
             For this is  where   I know I'm home


Download Word Format





No comments:

Post a Comment