The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Saturday 2 September 2017

Good Good Father – Chris Tomlin, Housefires @ 2014. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Good Good Father – Chris Tomlin, Housefires @ 2014
Writer(s): Pat Barrett, Anthony Brown
Original Chord: A (Male Singer) (Capo 2 play in G)  
Time Signature: 6/8         Tempo: 145 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-B-B-V3-C-C-C-C

Intro: | G  -  -  G  -  - | Gsus  -  -  Gsus  -  -  | G  -  -  G  -  -  | Gsus  -  -  Gsus  -  

Verse 1
  -  | G    -  -  G        -  -  | Gsus -    -    Gsus  -    -  | G      -  -  G     -  -  | Gsus  -     -     Gsus  -  -
Oh  I've        heard     a    thou  - sand sto - ries of  what        they          think   You're like
     | G    -  -  G        -  -     | Gsus -   -  Gsus      -   -  | G     -  -  G     -  -     | Gsus -  -  Gsus  
But I've        heard        the ten  -  der whis - per of  love        in           the dead   of  night
   -       -  | C2  -  -  C2 -  - | G/B  -      -      G/B        -     -   | Am7 -  - Am7       -   -  | D    -  - D - -
And You tell         me        that     You're pleased and that  I'm          ne -  ver      a - lone

Chorus
| D      -       -  D        -    -   | C2     -  
     You're a    good,    good  fa - ther
  -   C2      -     - | G/B -  -      G/B     -     -  | Am7 -  -      Am7    -     -  | D
It's who You are,             it's who You are,                it's who You are   are
        -     -   D       -   -  | C2   -
     And I'm loved    by  You
  -   C2   -   -  | G/B  -  -       G/B -   -  | Am7 -  -       Am7  -   -  | D  -  -  D -  -  | D  -  -  D 
It's who I am,                it's who I am,                 it's who   I am

Verse 2
  -     -  | G    -  -  G     -  -   | Gsus -   -   Gsus      -      -  | G   -  -  G      -  -  | Gsus  -   -    Gsus  -  -
Oh and  I've       seen           ma   -   ny sear - ching for  ans   -   wers          far        and wide
     | G -  -  G        -  - | Gsus  -   -   Gsus      -      -  | G   -  -  G      -   -  | Gsus  -   -   Gsus 
But I         know          we're    all  sear - ching for ans   -   wers on-ly   You     pro-vide
     -        -   | C2     -  -  C2   -  - | G/B  -   -   G/B   -          -  | Am7 -  - Am7 -   -  | D      
Cause You   know       just         what    we need be-fore       we          say        a   word

[Repeat Chorus]

Bridge
   -     -  | C2       -   -  C2  -     -  | Em    -  -  Em
You are  per - fect in all of your ways
   -     -   | Am7   -   -  Am7  -    -   | G     -  -  G
You are  per - fect in all    of your ways
   -     -  | C2       -   -  C2  -     -  | Em    -  -  Em  -  - | D  -  -  D  -  -  | D  -  -  D
You are  per - fect in all of your ways         to           us          [Repeat Bridge]

Verse 3
  -     -  | G     -  -  G  -  - | Gsus -   -    Gsus  -   -  | G -  -  G -  -  | Gsus  -  -  Gsus  -  -
Oh it’s  love        so         un   -   de - ni-a-ble        I         I   can  hard  -  ly speak
| G        -  -  G  -  - | Gsus -   -    Gsus      -   -  | G   -  -  G -  -  | Gsus  -  -  Gsus 
  Peace        so         un   -   ex - plain-a-ble       I           I   can  hard  -  ly  think
  -     -  | C2  -  -  C2  -  -  | G/B -    -   G/B   -      -  | C2  -  -   C2  -  -  | G/B -    -    G/B
As You call        me          dee  -  per  still, As You  call        me           dee  -  per  still
  -     -  | C2  -  -  C2  -  -  | G/B -    -   G/B    -   -  | Am7 -  - Am7 -  -  | D
As You call        me          dee  -  per  still,  In-to   love        love          love

[Repeat Chorus 4x]


Good Good Father – Chris Tomlin, Housefires @ 2014
Writer(s): Pat Barrett, Anthony Brown
Original Chord: A (Male Singer) (Capo 2 play in G)  
Time Signature: 6/8         Tempo: 145 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-B-B-C-V3-C-C-C-C

Verse 1
Oh I've heard a thousand stories of what they thinkYou're like
But I've heard the tender whisper of love in the dead of night
And You tell me that You're pleased and that I'm never alone

Chorus
You're a good, good father
It's who You are, it's who You are, it's who You are
And I'm loved by You
It's who I am, it's who I am, it's who I am

Verse 2
Oh and I've seen many searching for answers far and wide
But I know we're all searching for answers only You provide
Cause You know just what we need be-fore we say a word

[Repeat Chorus]

Bridge
You are  perfect in all of your ways
You are  perfect in all of your ways
You are  perfect in all of your ways to us          [Repeat Bridge]

Verse 3
Oh it’s love so undeniable I, I can hardly speak
Peace so unexplainable I, I can hardly think
As You call me deeper still
As You call me deeper still
As You call me deeper still
Into love, love, love





No comments:

Post a Comment