The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Thursday 2 March 2017

No Longer Slaves – Jonathan Helser and Melissa Helser. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Lyrics and Chords for No Longer Slaves - Jonathan Helser and Melissa Helser

No Longer Slaves – Jonathan Helser and Melissa Helser
Original Key: Ab, Capo 1st Fret, Play in G (Jonathan Helser Male Singer)
Key A (Darlene Zschech led worship in NCC on 28/8/16)  Tempo: 74 or 148 bpm 
Hp Recording on 23/8/16, 4/2/20  
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-Int-V2-PC(4x)-C-Int-B-B-Ending(5x)-Pc(3x)

Verse 1
   -                 | G      -  -      -              | G     -   -
You un-ra-vel me,          with a me-lo - dy
    -      |  C              -         D  -         | G   -    -  
You sur-round me    with       a song
  -              | G         -   -      -                | G        -  -  -
Of de-li-ve-rance,           from my e-ne - mies   
     | C         -          D  -            | G      -   -
Till all my     fears       are gone

Pre-Chorus
  -      | C         -     D     -   | G    -   -   -   | Em      -    D      -    | G     -   -
I’m no longer   a slave   to fear               I    am    a child    of God
(Repeat Pre-Chorus)

Interlude: | Em  -  D    -  | G     -    C   -  (2x)

Verse 2 
     -                        | G            -    -     -               | Bm5           -  -  -
From my Mother’s     womb,         You have cho  -  sen me
| C              -            D   -          | G      -   -
  Love has     called    my name                           
   -                 | G          -  -      -           | Bm5       -   -   -         
I’ve been born   again,      in-to your fa  -  mily
        | C                 -              D   -              | G   -   -
Your blood flows    through        my veins
(Repeat Pre-Chorus 4x)

Chorus
| Em  -      D   -          | G     -  C  -  | Em   -                D   -     | G         -   C   -
         I am    sur-round - ed                     by the arms    of the Father
| Em  -      D   -          | G     -  C  -    | Em      -  D  -    | G  -           C       -
         I am    sur-round - ed           by songs of        de-li-ve-rance
| Em      -             D -        | G     -   C  -    | Em     -          D        -  | G     -      C  -
        We've been li - be-rat - ed                        from our bon-dage
| Em      -          D            -    | G               -   C  -                                    
        We're the sons and   the daugh-ters
| Em    -              D         -  | G           -   C  -                                 
         Let us sing      our      freedom

Interlude
| Em  -  D    -  | G    -    C   -
  Oh     Oh       Oh Oh, Oh... (6x)

Bridge
| Em           -          D        -         | G         -    C           -
        You split the sea so I could walk right through it
| Em           -          D                  -        | G      -   C  -
        My fears are drowned in per-fect love
| Em          -            D          -      | G        -    Em   -
        You res-cued me and I will stand and sing
    | C   -    D      -    | G     -   -
  I  am   a child    of God                (Repeat Bridge)

Ending
    | C   -   D       -    | G     -   -
  I  am   a child    of God           (Repeat Ending 5x – Repeat Pre-Chorus 3x)

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

Lyrics for No Longer Slaves - Jonathan Helser and Melissa Helser

No Longer Slaves – Jonathan Helser and Melissa Helser
Original Key: Ab, Capo 1st Fret, Play in G (Jonathan Helser Male Singer)
Key A (Darlene Zschech led worship in NCC on 28/8/16)
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-Int-V2-PC(4x)-C-Int-B-B-Ending(5x)-Pc(3x)

Verse 1
You unravel me with a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance from my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone

Pre-Chorus
I'm no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God

(Repeat Pre-Chorus)

Verse 2
From my mother's womb, You have chosen me
Love has called my name
I've been born again, Into your family
Your blood flows through my veins

(Repeat Pre-Chorus 4x)

Chorus
I am surrounded, By the arms of the father
I am surrounded, By songs of deliverance
We've been liberated, From our bondage
We're the sons and the daughters
Let us sing our freedom

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh…. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh   (Repeat 6x)

Bridge
You split the sea, So I could walk right through it
My fears were drowned in perfect love
You rescued me, And I could stand and sing
I am a child of God...

(Repeat Bridge)

Ending
Yes, I am, I am a child of God
I am a child of God
Yes, I am, I am a child of God
Full of faith
Yes, I am a child of God
I am a child of God

(Repeat Pre-Chorus 3x)


Hillsong





1 comment:

  1. That no longer slaves chords are dedicated to our god and I was planning on learning that song. you article helped me lot but I also had some other help.

    ReplyDelete